- The cost of mastering excludes the mastering of instrumental / TV versions.
- For any bookings longer than 3 days, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required.
- Bookings can be cancelled at any time. However, bookings cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the session will be charged a cancellation fee of $100.
- At the Blue Grotto, we can open Pro Tools, Cubase and Nuendo sessions.
- If you have another DAW, here are some guidelines for sending us tracks for mixing:
- Bounce out audio files at the sample rate and bit depth of your original session.
- Each separate track should have the same start time (ideally the downbeat of a bar) so I can pull them in and they will all line up.
- If you are working in Logic, be sure to include audio tail otherwise Logic can chop the ends off.
- Do not include any plug-ins or effects (compression, EQ, reverb etc.) except for effects that are designed as part of the sound (things like flangers / phasors, amp simulators, filtered
- The cost of mixing does not include printing stems, only a TV version (full mix without lead vocal) and an instrumental version (full mix without any vocals, lead or backing).